- Newly engineered proprietary wall washing system creates a glowing transition between wall and ceiling.
- Asymmetric light distribution and high-performance optics allow a smooth gradation of light from the top down to the bottom of the wall.
- Walls are free of striations and shadows moving horizontally across the wall.
- Extruded aluminum housings produce perfectly straight lines of light.
- Narrow profile; 2-3/8-inch width.
- Standard linear module lengths; 4-ft. and 8-ft.
- Use multiple modules for continuous rows.
- Special lengths consult factory.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Cable or stem mount from ceiling, or direct surface mount.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 90 CRI.
- Continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V controls.
- American Made.