- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.080-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 8-ft.
- .060 aluminum ends are standard.
- Engineered internal reflector system provides optimal asymmetric light distribution for wall washing.
- Housing is intended to be suspended or directly surface mounted to the ceiling near the wall intended to be washed in light. Distance from wall to be pre-calculated based on wall washing effect desired.
- Standard or custom hanging points are provided.
- A custom formulated non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating provides an extremely durable and long-lasting finish.
- Custom color finishes on request.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- Individual LED reflectors produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 90 CRI: 3000K and 3500K. Contact factory for other color temps.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Designed to be suspended on cables. Specify M.
- For direct surface mounting to most ceiling types, specify M1 and consult factory.
- For stem mounting specify M2 and consult factory.
- All individual modules or multiple module runs to include job required feed wire and plug-thru wire harnesses as specified.
- Standard or custom hanging points will be provided per job specifications.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584