- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.080-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 12-ft.
- .060 aluminum ends are provided where needed at row termini.
- A one-piece 14GA galvanized steel joiner/aligner bracket is provided for each joint between housings.
- Internal cold-rolled steel components.
- Standard or custom mounting points are provided along the housing side.
- Housing easily mounts to unique wall hanging system.
- A custom formulated non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating provides an extremely durable and long-lasting finish.
- Custom color finishes on request.
- Seamless fit diffusers. Flawless and consistent end-to-end fit.
- Standard diffuser: extruded from custom formulated high transmission white acrylic material. Allows maximum light transmission while eliminating pixilation and hot spots.
- Optional diffuser: extruded from acrylic smooth opal material. Offers a more esthetically white appearance. Note: reduces performance by up to 25%.
- Smooth finish on both diffusers compliments the architectural elements.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 80 CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.Upon request: 5000K.
- Color temperatures available 90 CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
Tunable White Option
- Field tunable range 2700K through 6500K, 80CRI. Consult factory.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumens-per-foot offerings may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Sensor ready (SR) drivers compatible with most lighting controls are optional. Consult factory.
- Lutron drivers available: LDE1 and LDE5 series.
Standby Lighting Options
- Self-contained module, 7W, 10W or 12W as specified. Battery backup upon loss of power. Available in modules of 4-ft. and longer.
Integral Lighting Controls
- Various lighting controls and sensors are optional. Consult factory.
- Standard 90-degree corners for inside or outside turns.
- Custom angled corners
- Designed to be wall mounted with the half-inch off-set wall mounting system.
- Labor saving feature allows installation without disassembling of luminaire.
- May be directly mounted to wall.
- Lengths of 12-ft. and less to use one housing with two ends pre-installed.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will be engineered to job requirements using multiple housings with one end pre-installed at each row end.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will include appropriate job required quick-connect plug-thru wire harnesses and housing joiners.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- Optional: Suitable for wet locations marking is available. Some limitations apply. Consult factory for all details.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584