- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.080-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 12-ft.
- 14GA steel ends are provided where needed at row termini.
- A one-piece 14GA galvanized steel joiner/aligner bracket is provided for each joint between housings.
- Internal cold-rolled steel components.
- Standard or custom hanging points are provided.
- A custom formulated non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating provides an extremely durable and long-lasting finish.
- Custom color finishes on request.
- Seamless fit diffusers. Flawless and consistent end-to-end fit.
- Laser-cut to perfectly fit curving elements.
- Acrylic smooth opal material.
- Smooth finish compliments the architectural elements.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 80CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Upon request: 5000K.
- Color temperatures available 90CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
- All LED drivers are for remote mounting only.
- Contractor responsible for locating and mounting above ceiling line.
- Optional driver boxes available.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumens-per-foot offerings may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Sensor ready (SR) drivers compatible with most lighting controls are optional. Consult factory.
- Lutron drivers available: LDE1 and LDE5 series.
Standby Lighting Options
- Consult factory.
Integral Lighting Controls
- Various lighting controls and sensors are optional. Consult factory.
- Designed to be suspended on cables. Specify M.
- For direct surface mounting to most ceiling types, specify M1 and consult factory.
- Lengths of 12-ft. and less to use one housing with two ends pre-installed.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will be engineered to job requirements using multiple housings with one end pre-installed at each row end.
- All individual modules or multiple module runs to include job required feed wire as specified.
- Standard or custom hanging points will be provided per job specifications.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with optional standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place, STE 2
Fairfield, NJ 07004-3416
Phone: (800) 637-2584