- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.080-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 12-ft.
- .060 aluminum ends are provided where needed at row termini.
- A one-piece 14GA galvanized steel joiner/aligner bracket is provided for each joint between housings.
- Internal cold-rolled steel components.
- Standard or custom hanging points are provided.
- A custom formulated non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating provides an extremely durable and long-lasting finish.
- Custom color finishes on request.
- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum single circuit track.
- Secured internally to ensure track is flush to bottom of linear housing.
- Black finish standard. White optional.
- Meanwell brand 42-volt power supply.
- Class 2, 96-watts maximum.
- 0-10-volt dimming.
- Provided in a remote steel enclosure suitable for connection to building power supply.
- 120V/277V input.
- Plenum rated wires supplied for suitable connection to extruded housing.
- Capacity and quantity of drivers to be determined by job requirements and the quantity and types of track heads to be used.
- Various styles available with different performance criteria.
- To view the entire collection of track heads, go to our partner www.cosineltg.com.
- Designed to be suspended on cables or stems, or directly surface mounted to most ceilings.
- Lengths of 12-ft. and less to use one housing with two ends pre-installed.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will be engineered to job requirements using multiple housings with one end pre-installed at each row end.
- Track heads to be installed on job site. Not to exceed maximum wattage load per track section as indicated on live end.
- Standard or custom hanging points will be provided per job specifications.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listing
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for dry locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with optional standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place, STE 2
Fairfield, NJ 07004-3416
Phone: (800) 637-2584