- Constructed from 18GA. aluminum and galvanized cold rolled steel.
- Joined together with rivets.
- Maximum length is 8Ft.
- Standard or custom hanging points are provided.
- Polyester sound absorbing material 1/2″ thick.
- Noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of .90.
- Standard colors: medium and dark gray.
- Other colors upon request.
- Matching slim baffles for additional noise reduction.
- Seamless fit diffusers. Flawless and consistent end-to-end fit.
- Standard direct-light diffuser: extruded from custom formulated high transmission white acrylic material. Allows maximum light transmission while eliminating pixilation and hot spots.
- Standard indirect-light diffuser (where used): custom extruded batwing-type that spreads the light in a very consistent and wide beam of illumination.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 80CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Upon request: 5000K.
- Color temperatures available 90CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
Tunable White Option
- Field tunable range 2700K through 6500K.
PoE Nodes by Igor
- All Igor nodes sized to fit as an integral component.
- Up to 75W maximum allows for one CAT5E wire per 8-ft. luminaire.
- Factory programmable for custom drive currents offering desired lumen-per foot performances.
- Dimmable down to 1%.
- Nodes compatible with external sensors.
- Factory or field programmable for custom drive currents offering desired lumen-per foot performance.
- Integrated smartsensor or an RJ45 whip for external smartsensor.
- Tuneable white option available.
- CoreSync Smart LED Driver Series.
- Integrates with the CoreSync PoE Gateway.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumens-per-foot offerings may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade continuous dimming capability down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Lutron drivers available: LDE1 and LDE5 series.
Standby Lighting Options
- Consult factory for all standby options.
- Igor emergency nodes available.
Integral Lighting Controls
- Various lighting controls and sensors are optional. Consult factory.
Continuous Runs, Corners and Patterns
- Please consult factory with any special requirements.
- Designed to be suspended on cables.
- For direct surface mount to most ceiling types, consult factory.
- For stem mounting specify consult factory.
- All luminaires to include job required feed wire as specified.
- Standard or custom hanging points will be provided per job specifications.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584