MLA | LIGHTACOUSTIC
Sound Absorbing Feature
Direct or Direct/Indirect Light Distributions
- Now combining the lighting and sound absorbing systems in one coordinated effort.
- No longer fill a ceiling with unnecessary clutter.
- LightAcoustic luminaires feature a highly sound absorbing material surrounding the entire outer housing.
- Matching slim baffles available for additional sound reduction needs.
- Medium or dark gray colors standard. Other color choices available.
- Intended for environments where noise reduction is desired.
- Typical uses are open office designs, spaces with unfinished ceilings or with lots of glass.
- Luminaires are nominal 3-inch wide profile. Baffles are nominal ½-inch wide.
- Height of 8-inch maximizes the efficiency of the sound absorbing material.
- Custom longer heights for additional sound reduction are available.
- Linear lengths; 4Ft., 6Ft. or 8Ft. Custom lengths and runs consult factory.
- Custom formulated high diffusion extruded acrylic lens for the direct light component.
- Custom extruded batwing-type diffuser for the indirect light component. (When indirect is used).
- Cable mount from ceiling.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 118.
- Lighting controls and sensors.
- American Made.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled as an Igor Ecosystem Partner, wtec smartengine or Molex CoreSync.
- Tunable white feature for standard system or PoE system.