- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- All metal parts are fabricated in a computer-controlled operation from heavy gauge code grade cold rolled steel.
- Rivets hold all parts together for strength and unity.
- A custom formulated non-glare white powder coating is applied to the housing after fabrication providing a reflectivity of at least 90%.
- Single-piece frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
- Decorative rails highlight the transition from center to sloping sections.
Standby Lighting Battery Backup:
- Self-contained module, 7W, 10W or 12W as specified. Battery backup upon loss of power. Contact factory for all details.
- Designed for installation into NEMA Type G lay-in acoustical grid ceiling systems, 1” grid or 9/16” fine-line grid.
- For NEMA Type F dry wall applications an additional flange kit must be used with Type G housing.
- Four pry-out style grid support clips are located on the housing sides.
- Four auxiliary suspension points are also provided for securing to building structure.
- A quick wiring access plate is located on back of the housing. Additional knockouts provided.
- Factory installed power whips as specified.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings:
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete LED warranty terms available at here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584