- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumen package offerings. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumen packages are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumen packages may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
LED Lumen Packages:
- Cataloged standard lumen packages. See attached chart for full details.
- Custom lumen packages pre-set are optional with programmable drivers only. Contact factory for details.
Housing and Reflector:
- Fabricated from heavy gauge code grade cold rolled steel with a white polyester powder coating finish for long lasting durability.
- Housing ends and parts are held into place with a combination of rivets and screws.
- Precision formed multi-bend reflector attaches with screws.
- Sufficient electrical knockouts are provided on the housing back and ends.
Open LED Design:
- Intended use with open LED modules maximizes lumen output.
- LED boards are securely screwed to reflector.
- Wire guards are available for LED protection.
Standby Lighting Option:
- Self contained module, 5W, 7W, 10W or 12W as specified. Battery backup upon loss of power.
Optional Occupancy Sensor:
- Self-contained sensor (Leviton #OSFHU or equal) mounts directly to luminaire.
- Passive infrared (PIF) technology for individual luminaire control.
- Reliable coverage up to 40Ft. height.
- Interchangeable lenses for 360 degree or aisle way pattern.
- May be surface mounted or suspended from the ceiling, individually or in continuous run applications.
- If suspended, intended to be supported on aircraft cable, chain or stems.
- Optional wired-in flex, cord and plugs sets, and twist-lock plug sets.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings:
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with optional standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584