- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumen package offerings. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumen packages are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumen packages may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Optional 480V available on request.
LED Lumen Packages:
- Cataloged standard lumen packages. See attached chart for full details.
- Custom lumen packages pre-set are optional with programmable drivers only. Contact factory for details.
- Fabricated from heavy gauge code grade cold rolled steel with parts securely held into place with a combination of rivets and screws.
- Vented housing for additional heat management.
- White polyester powder coating finish on all parts for long lasting durability.
- Sufficient electrical knockouts are provided on the housing back and ends.
- Wiring access plate on back for easy installations.
- Twin linear diffusers extruded from custom formulated high transmission acrylic material.
- Architecturally-curved or squared profiles as specified.
- Linear ribbing for high LED performance.
Installation and Options:
- Intended to be suspended on aircraft cable, chain or stems. Cataloged on accessory matrix.
- Optional top mounting box accepts a single stem, conduit, pipe, or add additional locking-hook to box which accepts chain.
- Optional wired-in flex, cord and plug sets, and twist-lock plug sets.
Standby Lighting Option:
- Self-contained module, 10W or 12W as specified. Mounts on top of housing. Battery backup upon loss of power.
Optional Occupancy Sensor:
- Self-contained sensor (Leviton #OSFHU or equal) mounts directly to luminaire.
- Passive infrared (PIF) technology for individual luminaire control.
- Reliable coverage up to 40Ft. height.
- Interchangeable lenses for 360 degree or aisle way pattern.
Optional Accessory Equipment:
- 11GA. wire guard to protect LED modules. White or chrome finish.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings:
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Check at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- LED luminaire is suitable to operate in ambient temperatures form -40C (-40F) to 40C (104F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with standby lighting options, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584