- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.125-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 8-ft.
- 16GA steel ends are provided where needed at row termini.
- Inside and outside corners are available.
- A one-piece 16GA galvanized steel joiner/aligner bracket is provided for each joint between housings.
- Internal cold-rolled steel LED gear tray.
- Integral wall mounting bracket.
- Field paintable housing after on-sight plastering-in.
- Clear dust guard covers LED gear tray.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 80 CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Upon request: 5000K.
- Color temperatures available 90 CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumens-per-foot offerings may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Sensor ready (SR) drivers compatible with most lighting controls are optional. Consult factory.
- Lutron drivers available: LDE1 and LDE5 series.
Standby Lighting Options
- Contact Factory.
- All cove dimensions provided will be pre-engineered to deliver the proper housing lengths and angles for custom fits.
- Quick connect plug-thru wiring harnesses provided where needed.
- Designed to be wall mounted with unique mounting system.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with optional standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.
20 Audrey Place
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Phone: (800) 637-2584